By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Best Local Multiplayer FPS on the 360?

Hello everyone. A friend of mine just got an Xbox for christmas and he's asking me for advise. He wants to buy a FPS with local multiplayer. As far as I know Halo 3 would be a great option, the thing is it's still over $30 and he just saw Quantum of Solace at amazon at $15 so he thinks he'd have enough with that one (cause he loved Goldeneyefor the 64). After reading some reviews they say the multiplayer in QoS is decent, but I wanted to ask you guys for advice.

Should he go with QoS or spend double the money and get Halo 3? Are there any other better options?

Thanks in advance.

Around the Network

Halo 3 dude. I play it with friends quite frequently, love it.

Gears of War - Gears of War 2 - Halo 3 - Halo 3 ODST - Borderlands - Vegas - Vegas 2 - Resident Evil 5 - Left 4 Dead - Left 4 Dead 2

I LOVE GIGGS said:
Gears of War - Gears of War 2 - Halo 3 - Halo 3 ODST - Borderlands - Vegas - Vegas 2 - Resident Evil 5 - Left 4 Dead - Left 4 Dead 2

If left 4 dead has local multiplayer, does the orange box have local multiplayer too? Cause that would be a great option too.

No, Orange box does not have local multiplayer.

Around the Network

we play Halo 3 when I go to my friends house, Halo ODST recently.

Left 4 Dead 1 or 2

all the games that previous guy listed besides halo 3 (ODST) are only max 2 person split screen, i personally would go with halo3 over QoS.

halo 3 i played it 8 players using system link and it was a blast kind of similar to playing counterstrike in network game cafes

I LOVE GIGGS said:

Great suggestions and spot on I might add.