By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - God of War series is AMAZING!!!

I just clocked the GOW Collection. I forgot how epic the games where. It's kick ass and I'm hanging for GoW 3 :D

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

Around the Network

After playing God of War 2 you probably won't ever want to play God of War 1. The second one is THAT much better!

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

i have gow collection, and gow1 is frigging awsesome, the ammount of polish in game is staggering, i reckon it would pass as a next gen game its that good.

i quickly tried gow2 and it has visuals that beat many next gen games, i think the game artists were far ahead of the ps2 hardware at the time, in hd it looks stunning, gow3 will be an amzng game

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

i wanna see more stuff of GOW 3... we kept seeing the same E3 demo this year...

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

you sir, win

Around the Network

I am in the same boat as you, I never played GOW on the PS2, but i am kind of glad I held out for the HD upgrade. The thing I was most surprised at was how good the story is, its easy to understand and enjoyable (not like DMC, or MGS which can be confusing).

I never bought them when they first came out either. I got them last year for Christmas and i was amazed! Such a fantastic series now i need to buy CoO for the PSP!

jesus kung fu magic said:

How could you miss this game back in the day , I basically convinced all my friends to get god of war and they are hooked to the series to this day.........now are you sure youve played Shadow of the Colossus cuz if you didnt you and I will have some problems

actually i didn't play shadow of the colossus or ico, but i've also heard a lot of good things about them! haha, guess we do have a problem =]

...and i hope they release and HD version before the last guardian drops. xD

End of 2010 Predictions (Original Prediction Made: Jan. 1, 2010---Revised April 1, 2010---Revised Again July 1, 2010---Revised Again on Nov. 1, 2010)

PS3: 46 MIL (April Revision: 44 MIL, July Revision 43 MIL, Nov. Revision 45MIL)

360: 44 MIL (April Revision: 46 MIL, July Revision: 48 MIL, Nov. Revision 49MIL)

WII: 82 MIL (Apr. Revision: 84 MIL, Jul. Revision: 82 MIL, Nov. Revision: 82MIL)

THE MUST BUY LIST of 2010: Gran Turismo 5

THE BOUGHT LIST of 2010: White Knight Chrnociles, Heavy Rain, Final Fantasy 13, God of War 3, Modnation Racers, Sports Champions

and to everyone,

gow2 is awesome! its turning out to be better than the first one! haha...i guess all of you guys are right. =]

this makes me wanna buy god of war: chains of olympus for psp. xD

End of 2010 Predictions (Original Prediction Made: Jan. 1, 2010---Revised April 1, 2010---Revised Again July 1, 2010---Revised Again on Nov. 1, 2010)

PS3: 46 MIL (April Revision: 44 MIL, July Revision 43 MIL, Nov. Revision 45MIL)

360: 44 MIL (April Revision: 46 MIL, July Revision: 48 MIL, Nov. Revision 49MIL)

WII: 82 MIL (Apr. Revision: 84 MIL, Jul. Revision: 82 MIL, Nov. Revision: 82MIL)

THE MUST BUY LIST of 2010: Gran Turismo 5

THE BOUGHT LIST of 2010: White Knight Chrnociles, Heavy Rain, Final Fantasy 13, God of War 3, Modnation Racers, Sports Champions

I also played GOW for the first time with the GOW Collection and I was totally amazed. Incredibly great games! Really looking formward to GOW 3!

Play my LittleBigPlanet level: Mystic Runner. Thanks!