By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - God of War series is AMAZING!!!

So, I bought God of War collection and recently beat the first god of war...

And I must say, at the end of the first one, my reaction was:

I don't know how i could have overlooked these games during the PS2 era!!! OMG!! I totally missed out on this, and i'm so happy that they gave this an awesome HD version. =]

Now, i am SOOO hyped for God of War 3!! lol..

End of 2010 Predictions (Original Prediction Made: Jan. 1, 2010---Revised April 1, 2010---Revised Again July 1, 2010---Revised Again on Nov. 1, 2010)

PS3: 46 MIL (April Revision: 44 MIL, July Revision 43 MIL, Nov. Revision 45MIL)

360: 44 MIL (April Revision: 46 MIL, July Revision: 48 MIL, Nov. Revision 49MIL)

WII: 82 MIL (Apr. Revision: 84 MIL, Jul. Revision: 82 MIL, Nov. Revision: 82MIL)

THE MUST BUY LIST of 2010: Gran Turismo 5

THE BOUGHT LIST of 2010: White Knight Chrnociles, Heavy Rain, Final Fantasy 13, God of War 3, Modnation Racers, Sports Champions

Around the Network

Now you must beat God of War 2, which is even better than the first one.

i really loved GOW1 but after play GOW2 i could never go back

The sheer amount of boss battles in God of War II makes it 10x more epic (especially the last one).

haha. will look forward to gow2! haha. i actually started playing the second one, i'm currently at the part where i saved this guy from getting eaten by a giant bird. lol.

End of 2010 Predictions (Original Prediction Made: Jan. 1, 2010---Revised April 1, 2010---Revised Again July 1, 2010---Revised Again on Nov. 1, 2010)

PS3: 46 MIL (April Revision: 44 MIL, July Revision 43 MIL, Nov. Revision 45MIL)

360: 44 MIL (April Revision: 46 MIL, July Revision: 48 MIL, Nov. Revision 49MIL)

WII: 82 MIL (Apr. Revision: 84 MIL, Jul. Revision: 82 MIL, Nov. Revision: 82MIL)

THE MUST BUY LIST of 2010: Gran Turismo 5

THE BOUGHT LIST of 2010: White Knight Chrnociles, Heavy Rain, Final Fantasy 13, God of War 3, Modnation Racers, Sports Champions

Around the Network

God of War II is better in every way. Enjoy it man.

If you liked the first one teh second one may very make your face implode. When I first played them I couldn't believe what I missed out on either.

I just picked up the collection as well. I beat the first one a while ago, now I'm playing GoW2 and it's amazing. The GoW3 demo is one of the best demos I've played.

Dexorosorous said:

So, I bought God of War collection and recently beat the first god of war...

And I must say, at the end of the first one, my reaction was:

I don't know how i could have overlooked these games during the PS2 era!!! OMG!! I totally missed out on this, and i'm so happy that they gave this an awesome HD version. =]

Now, i am SOOO hyped for God of War 3!! lol..

i felt exactly the same way =]

That boss fight against the 2 sisters in GOW2 is one of the best things i've experienced in gaming. Only the bossfights in Demon's Souls comes close.

How could you miss this game back in the day , I basically convinced all my friends to get god of war and they are hooked to the series to this day.........now are you sure youve played Shadow of the Colossus cuz if you didnt you and I will have some problems

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!