My list would be:

FFVIII
FFVII
FFX
FFIX
FFV
FFVI
FFXII

And I enjoyed FFXII a lot. It's just too difficult to make a list of best FF's- I think it's just not possible.

Around the Network

For me FFVI is a much better game than FFVII. Sure FFVII improved the series but FFVI is much deeper than any other FF in my opinion, if you didn't started playing Final Fantasy games with FFVII like most of the gamers and you aren't playing videogames for graphics, maybe you will agree with me.

Kefka >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sephirot. Kefka is just one of the best villains ever.

Hm, that list is quite good.
Both IV and VI in the Top 3 = Yay!

VI
IX
IV

XII
V
VII

I
VIII
X
II

III

My three favourites

Pretty equal, hard to put one over the other

I didn't hate them, but I didn't love them.

Piece of crap

Cactus said:

VI
IX
IV

XII
V
VII

I
VIII
X
II

III

My three favourites

Piece of crap

I am MaxwellGT2000 and I approve of this post :P

Except I never played 3 longer than the first couple of towns.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

Here we go again, another FF VI vs FF VII thread.

on topic, I highly disagree with that list. Good job IGN on stirring up reactions

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Boom! Glad to see FF6 got the recognition it deserves. It is the best in the series period!

Other than VI being first the list is pretty poor in my opinion. For starters both IV and IX should be ahead of VII. V shouldn't be in the top 10.

swap 9 and 8, and its similar to what I would order them

Cactus said:

VI
IX
IV

XII
V
VII

I
VIII
X
II

III

My three favourites

Piece of crap

I don't know why, but you know I can of had a "feeling" that VI would be one of your favorites.

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"