By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Any College football fans out there?

Myself being a HUGE LSU fan (still tired from the trip back from Tucaloosa), I wondering if we had any other fans.

If so, what are your National Championship predictions.

My are:

LSU v.s. Oregon on Jan 8 in the Dome. Id be there.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

My prediction: MU vs LSU

I go to UCF. You've probably never heard of it if you arent from FL. We have about 50,000 students now though.  We had a decent team this year. We will go to a bowl game most likely. And for a couple weeks we even had some votes in the polls. =] USF is no longer ranked. Good thing they got off that high horse they were on. I knew it wouldn't last.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

Hokie fan here!!
grrr >_

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

loadedstatement said:
I go to UCF. You've probably never heard of it if you arent from FL. We have about 50,000 students now though.  We had a decent team this year. We will go to a bowl game most likely. And for a couple weeks we even had some votes in the polls. =] USF is no longer ranked. Good thing they got off that high horse they were on. I knew it wouldn't last.

Ive heard of UCF. Golden Knights. Ya'll went 7-5 last year. I remeber watching the bowl last year.

Ya, I knew both BC and USF were both OVERRATED! 

And who's MU yoklye?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

University of Missouri is definetly a strong team, both on offense and defense. And chase daniel the QB should be up for the heisman. The Big 12 is extremely underated this year.

quarashi said:
Hokie fan here!!

Same here! I love VT.

I'm also a fan of of UT (Longhorns), since I live near Austin. 

I even went to their game against Rice, where they won 56 to 7 or something. 

"Your grasp of the obvious is inspiring." - Commander Shepard
"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the Citadel." Commander Shepard
I support JRPGs on the Xbox 360.
Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad
"Nothing can make it moral to destroy the best. One can't be punished for being good. One can't be penalized for ability. If that is right, then we'd better start slaughtering one another, because there isn't any right at all in the world." - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

I LOVE COLLEGE FOOTBALL!!!!

UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO WOLVERINES!!!!!!!

Wow thats awesome that a lot more people have heard of UCF. Oh and just to let you all know, we changed our name from the Golden Knights to just the Knights. We will most likely end our season 9-3 this year. Then off to a bowl game (and hopefully conference champions).

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

Buckeyes fan here.

Ohio State verses Oregon in the National championship game. Basically for any other team to get in one of these teams has to stumble, and that isn't seeming likely. Further more if another team wants to even be considered they need to not win in as ugly a fashion as possible. When you have lost a game you really need those style points. Other then that beating a high ranked opponent with margin always helps also.