By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - IGN Medal of Honor Heroes 2 Impressions (they are good!)

Garcian Smith said:
FreeTalkLive rocks! said:
What were the sales of Medal of Honor: Vanguard on Wii? I could not even find it in the database.

Probably pretty low, since the game was panned by critics for being generic and having poor hit detection.

Either way, I'm glad to see that this looks good. I've been waiting for a good Wii online FPS ever since I played through CoD3 Wii. (And speaking of which, if you see CoD3 Wii in the bargain bin, pick it up. The campaign is fairly short, but satisfying, and the Wii controls work extremely well.) Count me in for a purchase. :)

Is COD 3 really good?  I have debated buying it over and over again but given that COD2 on the 360 is great (and about $15 bucks used), I've hesitated to pay $35 just for the Wii controls.  Maybe I'll have to rethink it...  I absolutely love the point and shoot way for FPS games.

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

Around the Network

I didn't like CoD3. If you want solid shooter controls kn then get Metroid Prime 3.