By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
perpride said:
smbu2000 said:
KZ2 has horrible controls, IMO. That makes the game unplayable for me. I'm glad I didn't buy it when I saw it on clearance about a week ago.

This is off-topic, but how the hell do you only have 1 trophy?

I don't, I have 4 actually. The graphic never seems to update though. If you click on it though it will show the 4 trophies. I have no idea why it never updates though, since I got the trophies a few days ago.

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Around the Network
BigBoobieHead said:

Look at that! I mean omg, hows that sniping? Arrgh

That's an aweful montage.  It's just a bunch of random acog kills and no scopes.  Real sniping on MW2 is not like that.  In fact, it mirrors the much more skill based and competitive sniping of PC shooters because of "quick-scoping".

There is still normal style sniping which I am very good at.  I just haven't taught myself yet how to quick-scope since I would rather go for the accurate headshot.  I can scope and kill very quickly, don't get me wrong, I just don't go around firing from my hip with quick scopes.

smbu2000 said:
KZ2 has horrible controls, IMO. That makes the game unplayable for me. I'm glad I didn't buy it when I saw it on clearance about a week ago.

at first thats the reaction, because its so different from your average shooter, COD is your average shooter.. every shooter want sot be COD, KZ does not want to be COD.

mM
smbu2000 said:
perpride said:
smbu2000 said:

I don't, I have 4 actually. The graphic never seems to update though. If you click on it though it will show the 4 trophies. I have no idea why it never updates though, since I got the trophies a few days ago.

Probably because you didn't sync them recently?

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

smbu2000 said:
perpride said:
smbu2000 said:

Go into the PS3 XMB and go to trophies, this should allow you to sync your trophies with the web widget.

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.

Around the Network
leo-j said:
naznatips said:
I just don't get that much fun out of playing a shooter online. I buy them to kill my friends in local.

I know how fun that is, but when your alone at night (you have a wife though) in your room and have nothing to do, playing online with a bunch of random people or psn friends, is just so much fun

Leo I'm not nor have I ever been married lol.

I had a girlfriend for the first couple years on this site, then a different one till a few months ago.... but yeah... not married. 

I wasn't overly crazy about Killzone 2, but it still imo is def better than MW2.

Marco said:
Yes, Killzone >>> CoD MW2 (it is very overhyped)

CoD MW 2 has a boring singleplayer, Kz2 a nice Sp and good MP.

All we heard about before it was released was KZ2 all day everyday

I thought KZ2 played like slow-moving garbage. It looked good but I didn't really care, it wasn't fun. I only played it for like an hour or two and sold it, haha.

I disagree,MW2 has given me hours and hours of fun.KZ2 is great you know,but,MW2 is the king of first person shooters