By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The "I own this game" button

I really forgot a lot of games from the PS one time period X_X.

Cool boarders, GEX, Crash bash, Pac man world, Duke Nukem 3D, S.C.A.R.S, Tomba, Klonoa, Die hard Trilogy etc..

Just added my N64 games.

If ioi haves again a problem with this site and lose some information like my added games I am going to kill him!

I am already taking 3 hours to add all those games I have :s;

Around the Network

Oh G-d no. I can't... I just can't. I have 300 NES carts. How long will that take? I don't even know where my master list of games is on my computer. I'm sure it won't take too long to find it, but then what? No... maybe later.

Favorite Companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, Valve.
Recent New Favorites: Grasshopper, Atlus. (R.I.P. Clover.)
Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.
Haiku Group: Haiku Hell.
Nemeses: Snesboy, fkusumot. 
GameDaily Article that Interviewed Me: Console Defense Forces.

Rubang B said:
Oh G-d no. I can't... I just can't. I have 300 NES carts. How long will that take? I don't even know where my master list of games is on my computer. I'm sure it won't take too long to find it, but then what? No... maybe later.

I warn you...When you start you can't stop.

Rubang B said:

Haha, I've got over 750 NES carts, think of how I feel!  Not to mention my large GameCube, SNES and Genesis collections.

I've done Wii (only 4 for me so far) and Castlevania games, but it is daunting.  Someone needs to fill in the NES library since it has less than 100 games in the database.  That is sad for the best system of all time by far!

In Memoriam RVW Jr.

SSBB Friend Code = 5455-9050-8670 (PM me if you add so I can add you!) 

Tetris Party Friend Code = 116129046416 (ditto)

I just added Ninja Gaiden for the NES.

How was that not in there? It's a legendary title!

Around the Network
MontanaHatchet said:
I just added Ninja Gaiden for the NES.

How was that not in there? It's a legendary title!

No kidding!  But there are literally hundreds of good NES games, and *gasp* most of them aren't even made by Nintendo.

In Memoriam RVW Jr.

How could you afford 750 games for one system? Although, I don't know how they were priced back then (I've grown up in the $50 a game era), so perhaps they were more affordable.
750 games * $50 = $37,500

"Your grasp of the obvious is inspiring." - Commander Shepard
"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the Citadel." Commander Shepard
I support JRPGs on the Xbox 360.
Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad
"Nothing can make it moral to destroy the best. One can't be punished for being good. One can't be penalized for ability. If that is right, then we'd better start slaughtering one another, because there isn't any right at all in the world." - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

adajio said:
How could you afford 750 games for one system? Although, I don't know how they were priced back then (I've grown up in the $50 a game era), so perhaps they were more affordable.

I got the vast majority of them at a time when most NES games were going for between $1 and $5.  You could get lots off eBay at that time for less than $1 per game.  It was great.  Even back when GameStop was called FuncoLand, they sold NES games for anywhere from $0.09 for SMB/Duck Hunt to $30 for some of the rare ones, but a lot of them from $0.50 to $5.  Good times.  There are only a few more I need to track down for a full set, but those are pretty hard to find for the most part and, unfortunately for me (being cheap), expensive!

But no way in hell I'd spend $37,500, that's crazy.  That is house downpayment money, not video game money.

In Memoriam RVW Jr.

adajio said:

The same like I do.

Going to a market where people sell their nes games.

I bought 120 Nes games three weeks ago for around 18$.

Edit:  I have now 523 games added on my profile.  I am tired of it X_X.

I still have to add my Snes/GB and GB advance list =/.

And still I missed a lot of games on those other lists.

Brilliant!