By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - uncharted 2 complaints

I agree with the one handed catching thing, it was over done. sometimes it was excellent, other times it was like "really?"

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

I WANT TO SEE LESS GAME AND MORE MOVIE!!! This was my Indiana Jones 4 and I love the story. In the next one, I would love to have an Uncharted 3 game just like 2... but then as a bonus, have like a movie formate

(crosses fingers)

mine is not really a complaint, but I would like to see more maps for online play,

i dont liek how when ur in the building and the helicopater is blowing it up and if u go to a book shelf ull c 3 magizines, but then the 4th is all messed up showing all 3 and a blank space (liek in a box )

Gearbox said:
i dont liek how when ur in the building and the helicopater is blowing it up and if u go to a book shelf ull c 3 magizines, but then the 4th is all messed up showing all 3 and a blank space (liek in a box )

...Yeah

Around the Network

Good complaints, but I'll add maybe one more: I think the cover system is still not completely responsive.

You won't cover on the nearest wall sometimes, or even worse, you'll hang from a ledge if you're too close to either a wall or ledge you can drop from! The problem I see here is that there's an "acceleration" in the controls, in the control stick (for movement) more precisely. I mean, if I want to cover on this one wall in front of me instead of dropping down a ledge right next to it, I would just have to press Up slightly toward the wall and Nate would stick to the wall for cover... it sadly doesn't do that for some reason and you need to see the character at least move an inch before you press O otherwise it won't work (or you'll hang on the ledge). Also, you sometimes will stick to a wall you don't want to... which happens too often since there's so many covers everywhere!

Oh yeah, other than that, I still hate the enemy AI. Less dancing when they get shot (that was terrible in the first game), but I don't particularly like them. There's no real charm to them, and I think it's important to have interesting enemies in a game otherwise every combat sequences will feel like a chore... which it sadly did for my part.

With all that said, I really loved the frequent change of environment, the exploration areas, the great length and story, and mostly the soundtrack of the game! I believe the game deserves all the Game of the Year awards it gets, but I hope Naughty Doggy (!) know some parts of their engine still need work. It beats the original in all departments, so it's an easy 9.5/10 from me for sure!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

If uncharted 3 is parkour style i'm going to shoot myself.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

I hated the CGI scene where Nate and Elena drive off a cliff with the truck. I mean... After playing for quite a few hours straight, having escaped dead countless times in unspeakable ways, somehow inexplicably and not even shown, after falling to their death inside a huge truck, they are back on their feet, 10 seconds later?

That was too much and it hit me like a brick in the face. Enough is enough Naughty Dog. Even Nate has his limits. You've made him look like a normal human, don't push your luck so far.

I also noticed the overuse of the one hand person catching thing and wasn't amused.

ND, we love you and Uncharted 2 was awesome, but stop overdoing it please.

I think the cliff scene was meant more as a joke and an homage to 80s/90s action films where such similar darings happen often.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

all games have complaints, i just wish the hint pointers would come up quiker.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...