By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Check out this permaban

Ha I thought he wouldn't last too long again... despite him saying that he'd change - again.

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Around the Network
Gilgamesh said:

Is that an alt account for every ban he got?

224 of them? That'd be pretty hard...

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

:(

Ahh, leo-j's got competition

*waves goodbye*

Around the Network

It will take a generation for him to pay all that off :o

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

I wish Naz would fix my vg$ issue..

mM

What TalonMan did for leoj is still the funniest thing ban related on this site.

He had it coming. I guess he was just too addicted to flaming everyone on here and saying everyone who doesn't like Nintendo sucks.

Oyv got banned because he was trying to break the website. Posting large quantities of crap that cause problems. The people who work hard to build this website don't appreciate people spamming crap all over the place trying to break it (or even just trying to break it). If you want to be a debugger, then join the team, don't just abuse the website, as you'll just tick people off.

As for that ban, it was for every IP he used. Anyeone who get's IP banned, gets 1 ban for every IP. He was probably behind a proxy, he surfed from school and friends houses, but even I do that and only have like 20 listed.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)