By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Will Natal boost hardware sales ?

Yes, of course. The hype is already there and MS will make sure its a hit.

Around the Network

will natal be a wiimusic or another "guitar" or even bigger that wiifit

we will see

but don't be suprised when it will sell +20 million

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

˜ø

Will depend on how the mainstream media talk about Natal. If the Natal is hilighted the way it was at E3 and shortly afterwards then it will boost hardware sales. If it just talked about in gaming press than not so much.

Its libraries that sell systems not a single game.

RolStoppable said:
CGI-Quality said:
The irony of being called biased by one this site's most biased individuals. Never ceases to crack me up.

Well, at least I am not fake.

+1

Around the Network

I predict natal to sell about 300k in all of 2010, unless MS bundles it and you count bundles in which case it will sell about 300k + however many xboxes.. which will probably be lower than previous years by about 10%.

The idea that millions of actual gamers want to jump around in front of their TV to play casual games just does not seem very realistic to me.

Natal will be to Wii, what Zune was to iPod