By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Reggie Correct?

It appears that NSMBW is selling like crazy and already has beat the PS3 Version of Modern Warfare 2. You think it might outsell the Xbox360 one? or it will be a close call? Worldwide sales im reffering to and NOT combining both platforms together just 1 on 1 platforms. Wii vs Xbox 360 , Wii vs. PS3.

Around the Network

it will do both before January NPD is in

Wii will defintly outsell 360 version very soon, Reggie will either be correct or very close which is betetr than being far off.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

domriver said:

It appears that NSMBW is selling like crazy and already has beat the PS3 Version of Modern Warfare 2. You think it might outsell the Xbox360 one? or it will be a close call? Worldwide sales im reffering to and NOT combining both platforms together just 1 on 1 platforms. Wii vs Xbox 360 , Wii vs. PS3.

Is Reggie correct? no, and it won't be. NSMBWII in US will not oversell MW2 in US on xbox by jan NPD

Will people argue that the bet is somehow "not clearly stated"?? Hell yeah.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

WW yes, but he said USA only, and it won't for a while...

Around the Network

I thought he did not specify which one (x360 & PS3 version)

if its just january npd, he is correct.

He did not specify which one (x360 or PS3), but when the interviewer did, Regie did not deny it.

It's America only for two reasons... NPD was specified which is only America, and Regie only represents Nintendo of America unless he specifically states otherwise...

As to if he will win the bet... unlikely, but it is possible. I can think of one way it could happen...

Nope, he won't. MW2 is selling too close to NSMBWii. NSMBWii would need to outsell MW2 by crazy amounts for the remaining of the weeks and that just won't happen.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

reggie wasn't talking about WW

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X