By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sega announce Shenmue 1 and 2 remake for HD consoles

This has to be the worst Christmas Fools Day Joke ever. I would be happy with a slightly enhanced port of Shenmue 1&2 or even just a plain port for PSN or X-Box live arcade.

Around the Network

You can't play with people's emotions like that. You just ruined my day, and this is the first thread I have read today..........

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

I think you should read the link...

Completely misleading title. Geez OP.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

uedasensei said:
Netyaroze said:
Its cruel to make such a thread titel. This isnt funny at all.

It's not cruel at all...

If you read carefully the link and if you know perfectly shenmue, you should reach this conclusion :

Shenmue remake, too expensive for Sega ? Bullshit !

Everything is ready for HD console : Dobuita, aberdeen, kowloon, guilin, hazuki dojo, characters (they have clones in yakuza : Did you notice my screen is not dou nyu from shenmue 2 but a clone from yakuza 3 ???? it's the same for almost all the characters)

shenmue 1 vs yakuza 4

Shenmue 1 ? No yakuza 4...

Its not cruel ? It was. I read the link carefully then i realized Sega has not announced Shenmue for Hd Consoles. For atleast 30 seconds i was extremly excited. Its good that there are actually a lot of people which care this increases  the chances but I thought this would be definitive. And ofcourse like a lot others I was disappointed extremly. You could have changed the thread titel a little so the people get curios without having to high hopes. You cant make such things with Shenmue, a lot of people wait for this since Sega announced they will release some DC titels on PS3 and 360. And I really thought finally...
I never thought that Sega couldnt do it I always knew that its just because they dont want too. Sega releases a Million bad Sonics but a polished Shenmue which would sell probably better then hundreds of Sonic titels wont be released.
For me it is the best Sega titel together with Panzer dragoon saga. 

Around the Network

Luckily I didn't believe it. HArharhar!

Netyaroze said:
uedasensei said:
Netyaroze said:
Its cruel to make such a thread titel. This isnt funny at all.

It's not cruel at all...

If you read carefully the link and if you know perfectly shenmue, you should reach this conclusion :

Shenmue remake, too expensive for Sega ? Bullshit !

Everything is ready for HD console : Dobuita, aberdeen, kowloon, guilin, hazuki dojo, characters (they have clones in yakuza : Did you notice my screen is not dou nyu from shenmue 2 but a clone from yakuza 3 ???? it's the same for almost all the characters)

shenmue 1 vs yakuza 4

Shenmue 1 ? No yakuza 4...

Its not cruel ? It was. I read the link carefully then i realized Sega has not announced Shenmue for Hd Consoles. For atleast 30 seconds i was extremly excited. Its good that there are actually a lot of people which care this increases  the chances but I thought this would be definitive. And ofcourse like a lot others I was disappointed extremly. You could have changed the thread titel a little so the people get curios without having to high hopes. You cant make such things with Shenmue, a lot of people wait for this since Sega announced they will release some DC titels on PS3 and 360. And I really thought finally...
I never thought that Sega couldnt do it I always knew that its just because they dont want too. Sega releases a Million bad Sonics but a polished Shenmue which would sell probably better then hundreds of Sonic titels wont be released.
For me it is the best Sega titel together with Panzer dragoon saga. 

It was not my intention to hurt... Sorry.

I thought I was giving hope showing that shenmue remake could be a reality, a secret project by sega (like they did before by recycling VF in shenmue for example) or a fact if we prove that is just a puzzle to realize.

Where can I edit the title ?

I'm not even kidding when I say you should be banned for such a ridiculously misleading thread title. Everyone knows Sega have the assets and resources to make Shenmue 3 or a 1/2 remake if they wanted to, but that does not equal an announcement.

Shame on you.

Mis-information topic is locked

Majin-Tenshinhan said:
I'm not even kidding when I say you should be banned for such a ridiculously misleading thread title. Everyone knows Sega have the assets and resources to make Shenmue 3 or a 1/2 remake if they wanted to, but that does not equal an announcement.

Shame on you.

I already said I was sorry for the title...

But you're not right for the asset question. A lot of people didn't know it, especially when the guy is talking about 95%...

You're not the world.

Banned ? For that ?  Are you judge dredd ?

I am a shenmue fan and I didn't want to kill people when there was joke about shenmue 3...

(I only say in my head, "lol, bastard ! :) "  )