Forums - Website Topics - Merry Christmas Everyone!!

Merry Christmas to all

Around the Network

Merry Christmas to everyone. Have a happy holidays.

Ah, now this thread is made of true win.

Still 2 1/2 hours till Christmas here. But anyways Merry Christmas ioi and everyone else too.

Around the Network

Uh, it's "Merry Christmas" over here too ... and it's funny, I'd thought I heard it was "Happy Christmas" over there!

And the first picture is awesome.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

merry christmass and happy holidays to everyone, i hope you spend some quality time with your loved ones.

let´s keep the love flourishing, and here´s to a great community=)

wii fc : 7188 5379 1382 7074
smash fc :2234 6924 8637

gamertag : Dano2688

Happy Winter Solstice VGC.

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.

Merry Christmas everybody!

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence