By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Teen hires 'hit man' after his parents confiscate his Playstation.

MontanaHatchet said:
Wow, I can't believe how immature some of the posters on Vgchartz are...

The article was wrong for emphasizing the Playstation, but still,

"Ryder told Juvenile Services that he was angry that his parents grounded him for weeks, confiscated his PlayStation, banned him from watching television, and kicked him out of the house."

If I was a 17 year old, I would feel rejected on all levels. Could you imagine all of that happening to you? That would be horrible!

And like some kind of lame tabloid, you all want to point fingers first and consider the situation second.

Come on people.

dont worry worse has happened to me. But im a diffrent person than him still i cant blame him or his family. Not trying to show off but giving out facts that every person things diffrently than the other and no one deserves a bad child or no child deserves bad parents.

Around the Network

thinks diffrently **

well, maybe video games are the most addictive substance after drugs and alcohol.

i jest not--just a matter of time before people do MRI studies on reaction of brains playing video games. if it hasn't already been done.

the Wii is an epidemic.

agreed about pot shots at PS--i thought you were just making comments about everyone in general--

Hmm, good to know kids these days understand 1 bullet isn't enough to ensure the job is done. He certainly didn't learn that from Mario or Link.

Around the Network

Jesus... what's this world coming to?