By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which console do you think has the worst fanboys?

Which console do you think has the worst fanboys?

PS3 fanboys 26 46.43%

360 fanboys 21 37.50%

WII fanboys 9 16.07%

Total:56

I would say the ps3 fanboys are by far the worst but I want to know what you guys think.

Proud suporter of the Xbox family

Around the Network

Nintendo fanboys, by far.

I'm a filmmaker, writer, and gamer. Add me on Xbox Live or message me!

XBL Gamertag: StraitupBeastin

360 fanboys... they are elitist and think their shit don't stink

Wii fanboys, easily.

They damage control out of the wazoo, and also think the Wii should have ANYTHING and EVERYTHING over other consoles.

All depends on what site your on, here it's pretty even. Though PS3 Fanboys are slightly worse only because there louder then the rest.. also am I'm offended that we SEGA Fanboys are not on the list...

Former something....

Around the Network
Xen said:
Wii fanboys, easily.

They damage control out of the wazoo, and also think the Wii should have ANYTHING and EVERYTHING over other consoles.

Its easy for me to tune that out though.

Blacksaber said:
All depends on what site your on, here it's pretty even. Though PS3 Fanboys are slightly worse only because there louder then the rest.. also am I'm offended that we SEGA Fanboys are not on the list...

If there was a poll saying which is your favourite bird , the dodo wouldnt be one of the choices...

On this site it as to be the PS3 fanboys......logic hold nothing on these guys and some just love advertising for sony

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

360 fanboys, because most I've came across completely bash everything else and think there console is vastly superior in every way, be it: Graphics, Online, and Games.

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

This will end like this:

OT: They all suck. Learn to peacefully live amongst another.

Blacksaber said:

Sorry,since they have been gone for almost 2 full gens I didnt think about including them.

Proud suporter of the Xbox family