By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which console do you think has the worst fanboys?

Which console do you think has the worst fanboys?

PS3 fanboys 26 46.43%

360 fanboys 21 37.50%

WII fanboys 9 16.07%

Total:56
fearfulSPARTAN said:
Blacksaber said:
All depends on what site your on, here it's pretty even. Though PS3 Fanboys are slightly worse only because there louder then the rest.. also am I'm offended that we SEGA Fanboys are not on the list...

Sorry,since they have been gone for almost 2 full gens I didnt think about including them.

Don't worry I'm just messing with you we are almost extinct though we are making a comeback...

Former something....

Around the Network

I didn't choose one, they are all bad, you should add an all of the above option.

2010 Hardware Sales Predictions

Wii: 20m- Sales will drop, but not by much.

PS3: 13.5m- It sold 12m in 2009, its only common sense it will sell more this year.

Xbox 360: 11m- It sold 11m in 2008 and 2009, I think it will sell the same.

My Fanboy Speech...

Why do you have to make excuses to defend a product that you purchased, but that's the only connection you have to it, you don't make it, you don't lose or gain money on it. I don't see where all of the defensiveness comes in, there is no reason for you or anybody else to feel obligated to defend it. Now I would understand if one of you were a developer for the product and you slaved over said product only to hear somebody call it stupid or a piece of junk. But none of you developed it, none of you are mature enough to realize that. Choosing a product all comes down to preference, you chose said product because it is best for you. Simple as that!

360 fanboys, they just don't look at the full picture.

jesus kung fu magic said:
Blacksaber said:
All depends on what site your on, here it's pretty even. Though PS3 Fanboys are slightly worse only because there louder then the rest.. also am I'm offended that we SEGA Fanboys are not on the list...

If there was a poll saying which is your favourite bird , the dodo wouldnt be one of the choices...

On this site it as to be the PS3 fanboys......logic hold nothing on these guys and some just love advertising for sony

Says the man with this sig "N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!"

as of recently its been NINTENDO fanboys, they been throwin crazy tantrums for months + wat Xen said

Around the Network

Wii fanboys are scarce though when you find one. They are evil! Atleast to you guys.
Though I pick PS3 fanboys because I can't betray my own kind

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

It depends. On a good day, you'll get the three co-existing.

Then, there's a bad review for a Wii game, a pro-360 site bashing the PS3, and some blogger saying just how superior he thinks the PS3 is to everything else. Chaos erupts and only minutes later the three fanboy types begin Armageddon.

The English language never saw so much carnage to its vocabulary and grammar.

My point is, they're all bad. Given certain circumstances some could be worse than others.

The BuShA owns all!

LMFAO wow... I see some great hypocritical replies going on..

I say check peoples moderation history after the make a reply on why "the other guy" is a fanboy..

OP: this thread reminds me of this article

Also: Click Second Link In My Sig

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

CGI-Quality said:
Not to be a party-pooper but was such a thread even necessary, particularly when the topic is so redundant?

I agree, these kinds of threas should be locked because they can easily get out of hand.

All the fanboys are ridicilous, regardless of what console they support.

They way too vocal, and way to serious about something so trivial like video games.