By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Worldwide up! PS3 1 million!!

Damn. Compounded poor news for Wii.

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.

Around the Network
Seece said:

Yep.

CGI-Quality said:
SuperAdrianK said:
its a happy day for everyone this time! I suppose this the first time the ps3 sold which is quite impressive!(correct me if I'm wrong though)

This the first time the PS3 did 1million in a week, yes! Quite impressive for a console that was considered "doomed" by so many, including some analysts.

I consider "doomed" stupid since none are "doomed", there selling either solid or incredible (despite resecion)... just imagine the sales we get if there was no recession.

Fab_GS said:
Vertigo-X said:
Whose numbers are you using? VG Chartz has Wii at 1.5-1.6 million last week, not 1.337 million. Unless, adjustments are inbound.

http://news.vgchartz.com/news.php?id=6306

Oh, I didn't even notice the news post, thanks. So adjustments are inbound.

The BuShA owns all!

AE101 said:
Seece said:

Yep.

Goodbye

Around the Network
Seece said:
By 2k ...

Wow. Couldn't just say congrats PS3? 

OT: I didn't expect the PS3 to actually reach 1 million. And 360 still ahead of PS3 in NA.

WOW! 1 million playstation 3s!

JerCotter7 said:
Seece said:
By 2k ...

Wow. Couldn't just say congrats PS3? 

OT: I didn't expect the PS3 to actually reach 1 million. And 360 still ahead of PS3 in NA.

???? why does it hurt you I'm not throwing a party or something? Why do you demand my love and support of PS3 lol

Congratz to the PS3, but slight adjustments always take place, it could end up higher or JUST below 1 million. So it's a bit premature to celebrate yet.

AE101 said:
Seece said:

Yep.

I liked that

It's pathetic anyone thinks this bothers me remotely.

I am not surprised PS3 got this high, and Sony deserve it. Just pointing out A) how close it was and B) my last post.

It's sad in light of how well the PS3 is doing you all still think everyone that doesn't have a PS3 logo under their name is out to get the PS3 :\ pathetic ..