The best game made into a movie

Hitman 13 15.29%

Doom 3 3.53%

Resident Evil [series] 25 29.41%

Lara Croft: Tomb Raider [series] 9 10.59%

Silent Hill 24 28.24%

Mortal Combat [series] 10 11.76%

Total:84

None of these movies are what I would call 'passable'. However, the closest one to being good would have to be Resident Evil. However, that movie was so bad I refuse to watch the sequels.

Around the Network

Silent Hill gets my vote. It actually managed to translate the mood of the games over to the big screen.

The first RE movie was good but each sequel got progressively worse.

The first Mortal Kombat movie was good. Mortal Kombat Annihilation is one of the worst movies I've ever seen.

I didn't think Doom was terrible but it made no attempt to honor the source material.

I thought the first Tomb Raider movie was okay. Never saw the sequel though.

Xoj said:
the lack of advent children it's disturbing.
  1. That wasn't a game made into a movie.
  2. That movie is just as terrible as all the others up there, though I still do crack up every time I think about the ridiculously bad scene where they're all throwing Cloud into the air.

NSS7 said:
FFVII: Advent Children, Max Payne and Alone in the Dark is better than all of them (except RE)

sorry to be so to the point....

but Max Payne is the worst shit i ever seen the year it released, its one of the worst movies of all times.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

nen-suer said:
XGamer0611 said:
Silent Hill was easily the best adaptation of a game to a movie.

word

nah! , Yakuza and Siren are the best game to movie adaptations!

no one can pull off live action like japan

Around the Network

Resident Evil overall, but the first Mortal Kombat compares to those movies, or even surpasses; it at least has the best song. That really upbeat electronic one (and I hate that type of music normally).

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

lets also NOT forget about this awesome movie!

and METAL GEAR PELANTROPHY

Isn't this like asking someone to take a dump, and then asking them which one smells the best?

Milla Jovovich for the win.

Severance said:

lets also NOT forget about this awesome movie!

and METAL GEAR PELANTROPHY

Did they even release part 2?

I'll go check.

edit: I thought I found it then god rickrolled. goddamnit.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive