The best game made into a movie

Hitman 13 15.29%

Doom 3 3.53%

Resident Evil [series] 25 29.41%

Lara Croft: Tomb Raider [series] 9 10.59%

Silent Hill 24 28.24%

Mortal Combat [series] 10 11.76%

Total:84

I would pick silent hill if I had to choose (Yes I know...) But overall they... well you know... I vote silent hill!

Go buy Metroid OTHER M!

Wii code: 6775-1034-2238-1634

PSN: birdie93      XBL: luthor93

3DS: 3909-7597-9889

You can add me, I won't stop you!

My website: www.fight4custom.com

Around the Network

None!

FFVII: Advent Children, Max Payne and Alone in the Dark is better than all of them (except RE)

Silent Hill of course

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

the lack of advent children it's disturbing.

Around the Network

Resident Evil. There's a reason why film number five(?) is being made.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

I vote Max Payne....Story wasn't true to the game in the movie, but I thought the movie was good anyway with the basic elements present

Unless we're counting FF7: Advent Children Complete....Because that was just awesome for me....but people who didn't play the game would have just about 0 idea of what was going on.....It's worse in the incomplete older version, though

Just waiting for that PS Vita to come out so I can play some full featured games on the go with that beautiful screen and control scheme...

Silent Hill was easily the best adaptation of a game to a movie.

Now Playing: Crysis 2

Last Finished: BulletStorm

Online IDs: PSN: computermaximus, XBL: computermaximus

Waaaait, there were GOOD video game movies?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

XGamer0611 said:
Silent Hill was easily the best adaptation of a game to a movie.

word

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)