By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - I think VGChartz should just shut down

...for the Holidays, so ioi and his Team can enjoy a nice quiet Christmas with their Families

But since this is not going to happen, i would like to ask anyone here to try and give them a break.

lets not hassle them about current numbers and updates if they do not happen at their usual time.

lets not shout out from under a bridge something we know will make others angry and eventually keep the mods busy

lets all be nice to each other, accept the fact that there are more then one gaming system, and in this Gen anyone has reason to be happy about the one he owns.

and lets all appreciate the great work ioi and his team do on this site!

Merry Christmas to everyone and happy Holidays!!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network

Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's nice and all, but where the fuck are my numbers for the week? Also, why doesn't the site have a christmas theme going on. JUST LOOK AT MY AVATAR!!! If I can do it, they can. These people are so lazy... Where is my ice cream that I ordered ioi to rub around my stomach? Atlas, where art thou? We need 'some people' to hold the world for a bit. Teach them so proper conduct!!!

I kid of course. If you didn't think I was joking, you got some serious problems!

patapon said:
Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's nice and all, but where the fuck are my numbers for the week? Also, why doesn't the site have a christmas theme going on. JUST LOOK AT MY AVATAR!!! If I can do it, they can. These people are so lazy... Where is my ice cream that I ordered ioi to rub around my stomach? Atlas, where art thou? We need 'some people' to hold the world for a bit. Teach them so proper conduct!!!

I kid of course. If you didn't think I was joking, you got some serious problems!

...are you serious???

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Maybe for these days:
December 24 - Xmas Eve
December 25 - Xmas Day
December 26 - Boxing Day
December 31 - Kickboxing Day (K-1 Dynamite baby!)
January 1 - New Year

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

I wish all VGChartz members and staff a Merry Christmas! Have a good one

Around the Network

"I think VGChartz should just shut down on VGChartz.com- Mozilla Firefox"

Jumpin said:
Maybe for these days:
December 24 - Xmas Eve
December 25 - Xmas Day
December 26 - Boxing Day
December 31 - Kickboxing Day (K-1 Dynamite baby!)
January 1 - New Year

Boxing Day is UK only, no? Don't deprive the rest of the world something because you guys are celebrating then :(

Nope boxing day is celebrated in at least a few other parts of the world.

Rath said:
Nope boxing day is celebrated in at least a few other parts of the world.

Hmm, mainly Commonwealth it would seem. Oh well, we learn something every day ^^

Yes, Merry Christmas to them all! We can survive a week without numbers can't we?