By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Steam Holiday Sale has begun

Phew, I very nearly bought Armored Princess yesterday- glad I waited.

Is Red Faction: Guerilla worth a buy? It has a good Metacritic score, but that doesn't usually say too much.

Around the Network

the guerilla price is irresistible... But sadly, I can wait. I gotta buy packs some I can play some games now and save some for later when I get my gaming laptop.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

The amount of games selling right now on steam must be unbelievable.

Sniper elite is $2.50 on steam.. damn.. That game is still pricey on consoles (or was).
I'll probably buy that. And maybe roller coaster tycoon 3

(for the third time, ironically, since my first one broke in half, and my second copy doesn't work..)

I am going to wait until jan. 5 so I can see all of the deals first.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Strategyking92 said:
Sniper elite is $2.50 on steam.. damn.. That game is still pricey on consoles (or was).

(for the third time, ironically, since my first one broke in half, and my second copy doesn't work..)

Well as long as it's not one of the "Deal of the Day" bargains, you can wait.

Like yesterday when the id Super Pack was on sale as one of the deal of the day bargains it was $23.79. Now it's still on sale, but it's not the Deal of the day and the price is up to $34.99. For the rest you can wait though.

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Around the Network
smbu2000 said:
Strategyking92 said:

Well as long as it's not one of the "Deal of the Day" bargains, you can wait.

Like yesterday when the id Super Pack was on sale as one of the deal of the day bargains it was $23.79. Now it's still on sale, but it's not the Deal of the day and the price is up to $34.99. For the rest you can wait though.

I meant I would wait until I see a deal of the day that I liked and that I would hold out on purchasing regular discounted items until then, sorry.

shio said:
The amount of games selling right now on steam must be unbelievable.

I've actually had a couple of instances where trying to install new games has been met with an error message saying the Steam servers are too busy. The sales are just great for everyone. Fuck Activision and their attempts to raise prices.

Anyone notice the only major publishers to not discount their games was EA and acti a bit?

EA had Mirror's Edge for £3 on the first day. But yeah.

Mudface said:
EA had Mirror's Edge for £3 on the first day. But yeah.

And then they pulled it.  What the heck?  I (stupidly) didn't buy it and now its back to $20 US.  So now I have to wait till another random deal or until it goes down to something like $10.  Either way...why lower it down for only 1 day...?

Six upcoming games you should look into: