By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Queen's Blade (PSP) BEST GAMEPLAY FEATURE EVAR!!!

Xxain said:
are you like Seraphic Severance where you perfer pretty boy's?

We think alike :), maybe I should cut that indirect bullshit and go for the heart.

MY HYPE LIST: 1) Gran Turismo 5; 2) Civilization V; 3) Starcraft II; 4) The Last Guardian; 5) Metal Gear Solid: Rising

Around the Network

^ Not in the say ur thinking, theres a user Seraphic Siaxixis.... thats a HUGE fan of pretty boy's characters, but he's not Gay, I was just asking if this was a same case

There's an RoF demo?

Is it on the Japanese PSN? My net has been acting up in the last few days, so I'm not updated on that... and I can't post any articles either, so it makes me mad!

yes ^ its up Xen

I agree with Severance here. I can't stand when sexuality feels forced. If the developers want to make a female character exude sexuality, there are a lot better ways to do it. Moans and cleavage-shots just make it seem like the game is trying to pander to the puberty crowd.

Around the Network
Xxain said:
yes ^ its up Xen

HELLLLLLL YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I should get my net fixed in the next few days, RoF, here I come!

I love how this game looks. Plus, battles are bound to be fun. It's tri-Ace!

lol. Does this game really exist? I'd hope not...

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Cactus said:
I agree with Severance here. I can't stand when sexuality feels forced. If the developers want to make a female character exude sexuality, there are a lot better ways to do it. Moans and cleavage-shots just make it seem like the game is trying to pander to the puberty crowd.

it is

Pristine20 said:
lol. Does this game really exist? I'd hope not...

lol, it does. It's already out in Japan.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Xxain said:
are you like Seraphic Severance where you perfer pretty boy's?

Lol never!

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.