By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Super Mario Galaxy 2 Thread

MasterZack said:
I wanted to make this thread, but, you are doing an amazing job. Congrats!!

it is funny how the thread in the beggining was text, then I made it better, then another perfectioned it

Around the Network

Amazing can't wait!

Yoshi is so cool!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Just caved in and preordered the game off amazon with the $20 back deal. Now between this game and MH3 I got enough to pick up Endless Ocean 2 for free :)

I'm borrowing the yoshi avator.

^^ borrow all you want! i'm glad you like it :)

btw, if anybody want a non-shiny version of an avatar just ask!

Around the Network

I like this one

*steals*

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Don't forget to ask if you don't want the *shiny* effect.

Remember that a contest will open very soon! It is going to be a prediction league about lifetime sales, 1st week sales and critics. For each category, the nearest contestant will receive a special gift from me!

Don't forget to post. I saw the GT5 thread and was like O-O no release date and already near 500 posts?

Prediction league opened!

You still have 2 weeks to vote for each category. Just tell me your answers on this thread and I'll put them in.

Those who are going to be the nearest of each answer will receive a special gift from me and my appreciation too!

how can i not have posted in this thread!! great job man, can't wait for this game it is going to be so cool!!!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Nice thread. For my predictions I'll go first week 1.25 million, second week 500k, Jan 1 2011 sales 6.5 million, metacritic 94, gamerankings 94.