By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sin and Punishment

I just got it, and its pretty good. I thought it had multiplayer though? Do I need to beat the game first to unlock the multiplayer? Also, I saw my character use some sword move ( i think) how do I do sword attacks?

Also this game is extreemly similar to star fox 64 imo 

Around the Network

sword attack is a quick double tap of the attack button, other besides that I don't know
actually it's more similar to nam-75, actually nearly identical

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been meaning to get a vc or gamecube controller to play this game.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Get a VC controller for Smash Brothers... Actually most people say the GC controller is pretty good with Smash Bros as well... so either or is fine but the VC controller is much better for SNES games.

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

I clicked on this because you have an Avatar that sticks out.

Around the Network

Yeah I downloaded Sin and punishment.. this game is super bad. At first I was like what is this. Story was crazy. Then once I started playing a bit, I realized how awesome it was. Sword attacks are used when projectiles or enemies are close. The sword battle and airship level is really cool. One of the funnest titles on the VC. Prob cause its fresh

I don't like it. I want my 12 dollars (WHY NOT 10?) back :(