By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - AVATAR opens to 232 million USD Worldwide

I went yesterday or at least I tried. 20.00 was full, so we tried to book the 22.30 showing full. MTF
That was 3D, I'm not going to see it digital.

Around the Network

Not one penny was from me.
No fucking way will I say "Me Too!"

Switch: SW-5066-1525-5130

XBL: GratuitousFREEK

Rath said:
For Speilberg I would personally rank his best film as being Schindlers List. That movie was nearly flawless in my opinion.

have you seen jurassic park?

starcraft said:
ZOMG!!!

People in this thread know Fern Gully? BEST. MOVIE. EVER.

Australians are you?

Fern Gully was actually released in the US a few months before Australia, even though it was an Australian animated film. So yes, I know of Fern Gully, no, I'm not Australian

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Rath said:
For Speilberg I would personally rank his best film as being Schindlers List. That movie was nearly flawless in my opinion.

I kind of liked Duel best. That is the kind of movie tha will make your head explode from tension.

Around the Network

Nice opening...
But Law Abiding Citizen is a much better movie lol.

Its already hit 300 million WW.

16 million on tuesday in us, hardly a drop from monday and second behind dark knight for the highest non opening tuesday ever. the movie is a big hit

Saw it last night! Did anyone else wonder what would happen if they touched their feeler thingees together?

I remember reading that the movie publisher only gets around half of the gross revenue. If that's the case they should have received around $116 million so far, still quite far from the movie budget.

I hope it can make a profit, as it was a great movie :)

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957