By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which wii game should I get?

Resident Evil 4 or Zack and Wiki. I only have money for on right now, and I never picked up RE4 last gen so it's all new to me. Zack and Wiki also looks great so I am in a bind.  The price difference doesn't matter to me, any advice is appreciated.

Around the Network

You know,I´d say Mario Galaxy since it´s almost here...but since you only mention RE4 and Z&W,I´d go with Z&W...it´s a title that´s very rare to come by nowadays.

I would say get Resident Evil 4 since its a classic and even better with the wiimote.

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music

Such a hard choice, it really depends on the type of games you like. For me, personally, I like Zack and Wiki better but that could be different for you.

Resident Evil 4, in my experience, is a game you can pick up and play easily. Zack & Wiki takes devoted play time.

Both are good.

Around the Network

Doesnt matter really. Buy one now and one later. Both are must haves.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

tanks for the advice everyone.

RE4 is only $30, while Zack and Wiki is $40.  Save the $10 and wait for Z&W to drop in price.  Or you could save even more and go used...

Numbers are like people. Torture them enough and you can get them to say anything you want.

VGChartz Resident Thread Killer

MontanaHatchet said:
Resident Evil 4, in my experience, is a game you can pick up and play easily. Zack & Wiki takes devoted play time.

Both are good.

You know, I find the very opposite to be true.  Zack and Wiki can be played in small doses, a level at a time.  Something like RE4 requires you to sink in some time, especially if you play like me at turtle speed making sure there are no zombies around teh next corner.

While I love Zack and Wiki, I would have to go with RE4.  Something just tells me you are getting a little more for your money in RE4.  I whole-heartedly support Zack and Wiki, but that has a lot to do with the fact that I think we should support crazy games as much as possible. 

I say RE4 then Zack and Wiki but when you go and get SMG make sure to get it at toys' r us to get a 25$ gift card and ur almost there to get the Z and W game.

"Like you know"