By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Have you reserved galaxy yet?

If this thread is spam then please lock it, I wasen't sure if it belonged in the offical galaxy thread or not.

Just wondering how many of you have promised yourself this 11/10 game? I have played the demo a total of 4 times, I can NOT get enough. The puzzles, the controls, the feel, the graphics, the mario, and my favorite the sound. This is THE game of the year for me, indeed a true sequel to super Mario 64, but much better. If you have not pre-ordered this amazing game do it now. I am so phyced for this game, CAN NOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you order it online you get a speical "bonus" click to see what it is:

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=b230014a

Here is IGN's offical super mario galaxy launch site, btw also on IGN is the final US commerical and it rawks!:

http://wii.ign.com/launch/super-mario-galaxy.html

Around the Network

I preordered it at an online game store, it should reach my mailbox on the 15th of november!

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

I pre-ordered and paid it off yesterday. $53.11.

Wait, the coin is only for pre-ordering online?

check!

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

I did.
Then I found out Toys R Us is giving away a free $25 gift card when you buy it there.
So, I canceled it, and pre-ordered it there.

Around the Network

My town's first Gamestop still had their awesome "bring 3 PS2/GC/Xbox games and get one new game for free!" offer this week, and I tried to get Metroid Prime 3. They were out of the game, and for some bizarre reason couldn't let me reserve a game that was already out, so I ended up trading my old stuff for UR MR GAY and borrowing MP3 from a friend.

Apparently the retail price here is going to be 75€ btw. It's the same that they're charging for most 360/PS3 games.

Hah. That's a good deal. Heh if they had it around here i'd return the games i bought because i knew they'd be bad.

I haven't reserved and won't. Cause I don't care that much about the game believe it or not. I'll want it eventually but i'm not in a hurry. That said if i didn't already have a bunch of unopened games I would of did the Toys R Us deal for the 25 dollar credit... mostly just for another free or half priced game.

I like Bacon said:

I pre-ordered and paid it off yesterday. $53.11.

Wait, the coin is only for pre-ordering online?

No. Toys R Us was advertising that perk in store.

Im buying mine at toys r us for the gift card so now i can afford resident evil UC

"Like you know"

But will I still get the coin for pre-ordering from Gamestop in the store?