By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - IGN Review: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles 2

hmm painful voice acting, spending too much time playing mundane mini-games instead of questing, underdeveloped battle system ........... this vaguely resembles FFX........

GETTIN' CHRONOCRUNK

Around the Network
Opa-Opa said:
hmm painful voice acting, spending too much time playing mundane mini-games instead of questing, underdeveloped battle system ........... this vaguely resembles FFX........

The voice acting isn't THAT bad LOL

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

MaxwellGT2000 said:
Opa-Opa said:

The voice acting isn't THAT bad LOL

It's not.  It does have its awkward moments but overall, the voice acting was an above average effort.  I would also argue that the battle system is among the best in the series.  The only reason why the awkward moments stood out so much is because the game as a whole was of high quality.

I stopped reading at this part of the review:

"In the 100 years between the original Crystal Chronicles and Square's newest release the magic-using Yuke tribe has been completely wiped out, technology has taken over for magic, and crystal bearers – otherwise normal people that were somehow born with shards of crystal in their bodies – have emerged, playing the black sheep of society with their ability to cast magic and the accompanying "untrustworthy" swagger. With one of the four tribes gone, their crystal destroyed at the end of a great war, the world is far from at peace."

The story takes place a thousand years, not a 100... Did they even play the game?? -.-'

.:Dark Prince:. said:

I stopped reading at this part of the review:

"In the 100 years between the original Crystal Chronicles and Square's newest release the magic-using Yuke tribe has been completely wiped out, technology has taken over for magic, and crystal bearers – otherwise normal people that were somehow born with shards of crystal in their bodies – have emerged, playing the black sheep of society with their ability to cast magic and the accompanying "untrustworthy" swagger. With one of the four tribes gone, their crystal destroyed at the end of a great war, the world is far from at peace."

The story takes place a thousand years, not a 100... Did they even play the game?? -.-'

After reading his CoD MWR review I feel its kinda obvious that Bozon doesn't pay attention to jack squat.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

I just got to wonder about the score if the game had been the exact same thing, but on the HD systems.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

damn someone lock my thread lol

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=95793&page=1#

LordTheNightKnight said:
I just got to wonder about the score if the game had been the exact same thing, but on the HD systems.

Probably even lower, because those system have higher standards.

--OkeyDokey-- said:
LordTheNightKnight said:

Probably even lower, because those system have higher standards.

You mean have higher standards for hotels the reviewers stay in.

It's just BS to claim the HD games are reveiwed with higher standards. Too many glitches and other problems are just given passes.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs