By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Are you a fanboy? [Test]

yikes..

74% sony

14% ninty

2%micro

Around the Network

Also. Anyone over the age of 16 or whatever who's a gamer is likely going to trend to Nintedo. I mean who didn't own an NES or SNES?

I mean, around here atleast the NES had a "revival" around the PS2 era. People who had never had an NES were buying them from places like Gamestop (Called FunCo land then i believe.) and picking up NES games for like 5 bucks a piece.

Then people started making bootleg Nintendo products like Mario on "hoddies." (Man, I hate hoodies.)

Which eventually trended into places like Hot topic and Online stores selling NES shirts. Which probably explains why NES decided to go with the Virtual Console.

The result didn't seem to show up for me.

Anyway, this test had stupid answers, especially since it's outdated.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Nintendo Fanboy: 71%
Sony Fanboy: 10%
Microsoft Fanboy: 10%

This means you're: Nintendo FanBoy

Yay! :)

Nintendo Fanboy: 80%
Sony Fanboy: 7%
Microsoft Fanboy: 1%

This means you're: Nintendo FanBoy

This test failed to take into account the fact that I would ditch Nintendo in a second of they stopped being the most innovative company in gaming. I love their gaming philosophy but it's not a blind fanboyism. My eyes are open, and I see Nintendo, and I love everything they're doing right now. And I didn't have a GameCube! But hell yeah, 80%! Damn you Bacon!

Favorite Companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, Valve.
Recent New Favorites: Grasshopper, Atlus. (R.I.P. Clover.)
Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.
Haiku Group: Haiku Hell.
Nemeses: Snesboy, fkusumot. 
GameDaily Article that Interviewed Me: Console Defense Forces.

Around the Network

I am a Sony Fanboy!!!! WOOOOOOO!!!!

Nintendo Fanboy: 51%
Sony Fanboy: 37%
Microsoft Fanboy: 25%

This means you're: Not a fanboy

The test is easy to steer to whatever result you want, and some of the questions are really stupid. Also I noticed a bit of bias in the reasons to the choices.

Yeah the test is crap. I could tell you right now that I'm 100/0/0.

Favorite Companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, Valve.
Recent New Favorites: Grasshopper, Atlus. (R.I.P. Clover.)
Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.
Haiku Group: Haiku Hell.
Nemeses: Snesboy, fkusumot. 
GameDaily Article that Interviewed Me: Console Defense Forces.

Nintendo Fanboy: 43%
Sony Fanboy: 13%
Microsoft Fanboy: 50%

This means you're: Not a fanboy

wooo i win wheres my prize...............

"All three consoles have been out for some time now. So its time to stop using the term "next gen" this is current gen people."-me-

MCL

Nintendo Fanboy: 64%
Sony Fanboy: 48%
Microsoft Fanboy: 47%

This means you're: You're a Gamer!