By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Are you a fanboy? [Test]

I don't really post much here, but I thought this was funny/interesting. http://www.nerdtests.com/mq/take.php?id=1256 My results: Nintendo Fanboy: 41% Sony Fanboy: 34% Microsoft Fanboy: 7% This means you're: A Microsoft Hater ---------- I don't actually HATE microsoft-- they are just FPS/Sports whores, and that's not my thing :).

J-whorage <333
Around the Network

Nintendo Fanboy: 78%
Sony Fanboy: 7%
Microsoft Fanboy: 14%

This means you're: Nintendo FanBoy

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Nintendo Fanboy: 41%
Sony Fanboy: 38%
Microsoft Fanboy: 7%

This means you're: A Microsoft Hater

(this is very accurate)

i was

19% NIN
30 SNE
61 MS

xbox 360, ps2 are my consoles 

end of generation predictions: wii 106 million Xbox 360 59 million PS3 57 million  

Nintendo Fanboy: 53%
Sony Fanboy: 36%
Microsoft Fanboy: 29%

This means you're: Not a fanboy

I like how out of date the test is.

Around the Network

forgot, also said i am somewhat fanboy

xbox 360, ps2 are my consoles 

end of generation predictions: wii 106 million Xbox 360 59 million PS3 57 million  

The test needs to be updated. This is last generation.

Nintendo Fanboy: 49% Sony Fanboy: 33% Microsoft Fanboy: 34% This means you're: Not a fanboy

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

Nintendo Fanboy: 51%
Sony Fanboy: 15%
Microsoft Fanboy: 17%

This means you're: Not a fanboy

Nin-%62
PS3-%32
XBOX-%38

Woooo. I scored a total of %132

It means I am a "Nintendo #1"

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling