By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New FFXIII Information leaked!

lestatdark said:
@Soap_McTavish

See, you just gave us all the reason for your lies.

I hope you're glad in getting IP banned from VGChartz, even if you aren't, this was the most childish thing I've seen on this site, hope you're glad with yourself, although, people like you always are :)

keep calling them lies -- It'll only hurt more because they are all true.

Around the Network
Spankey said:
Soap_McTavish said:
Oh no, I can no longer listen to 12 year olds whine and complain over which digital realization of their fantasy is the best or which gimmick computer entertainment system is the one most worth owning.

The community on this website is shit.

Also, to all the haters, I am buying this game day one, and I will love it.

It'll be a great game and the lead up to the events i foretold will make them locked in your heart forever and nothing i said will change that.

It's people like you who ruin final fantasy. It's degraded to the realm of anime fans. Next step Twilight.

first FF and now Twilight?

where are your morals, man?!?!?!?!?

no I mean, the next step for the final fantasy fanbase is that of twilight fans.

The absolute lowest of low.

@Soap_McTavish

Hey, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt in the story, but the rest of your OP we all know from everything we have seen of FFXIII so far ;)

Seriously, you think you can fool people who follow each news of the game in depth? Also, do you think this things will hurt me even if they are true? Oh, poor thing, I've been a fan of the series since the SNES days, you think I will just stop liking the series because of this? :)

Better luck next time ;)

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

why isn't he IP banned yet?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Soap_McTavish said:
Spankey said:
Soap_McTavish said:
Oh no, I can no longer listen to 12 year olds whine and complain over which digital realization of their fantasy is the best or which gimmick computer entertainment system is the one most worth owning.

It'll be a great game and the lead up to the events i foretold will make them locked in your heart forever and nothing i said will change that.

It's people like you who ruin final fantasy. It's degraded to the realm of anime fans. Next step Twilight.

no I mean, the next step for the final fantasy fanbase is that of twilight fans.

oh. well in that case, carry on

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
why isn't he IP banned yet?

because lighting dies and sera and lighting are the same person.

Soap_McTavish said:
Spankey said:
Soap_McTavish said:

why the edit? afraid it would make it even more obvious you're bitter and lonely?

Soap_McTavish said:

How do we ruin FF? By buying the games and posting about what we think??

"I am buying this game day one, and I will love it."

DOUCHE! We'd like to enjoy the fuckin' game aswel. For some of us, story is almost everything in an RPG and then you did this...
What the hell are you going on about??? Saying that FF is ruined then saying you're going to buy it die one and love it?

You make no sense, and if you dislike this community so much, why do you post?

4 ≈ One

Dgc1808 said:
Soap_McTavish said:

How do we ruin FF? By buying the games and posting about what we think??

"I am buying this game day one, and I will love it."

DOUCHE! We'd like to enjoy the fuckin' game aswel. For some of us, story is almost everything in an RPG and then you did this...
What the hell are you going on about??? Saying that FF is ruined then saying you're going to buy it die one and love it?

You make no sense, and if you dislike this community so much, why do you post?

The game isn't ruined.

If me telling you that ruins the game, then its a bad game.

If you knew that gandelf died in the lord of the rings the first time you read it, would it be any less of a book?

you're all over-exaggerating lifeless fanboys and I'm just breaking this to you now so you are prepared for the ONSLAUGHT of COMPLETE spoilers that are going to come over the next few days. Learn from this thread and avoid everything about this game till it comes out.

Soap_McTavish said:
Spankey said:
Soap_McTavish said:

This guy should be banned from using a computer, I hope your IP gets banned, and if you really do go for the Twilight base then we will be even more seriously p**d off, Thanks for recking everyones day (not)

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1