By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who do you hate more Taylor Swift or Lady Gaga?

I guess being yourself, is a burden in our society, you can NOT be yourself, you have to be like everyone else, or be hated by the majority of the male population..

I guess that will be the only song you guys like

mM
Around the Network

^I doubt they would even like Speechless.. Lady GaGa is being herself and is truly artistic.

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

Ps3 said:
Nintendo Fan Girl said:
Taylor swift for she can not sing at all IMO!

Maybe you should give more of her songs a chance, cause the girl can sing IMO. I respect your opinion though.

ok, I do but not my style i just.....Uh....yeah, At least I respect her. She seems like someone who is not egoistical! and shes pretty ill give you that right now, prettier than lady gaga!

It's so stupid to attack someone off there first year or two..

thats like me saying ELVIS is going nowhere just because I may have found his music to be horrid back when he had his debut, just because he is different.

mM
leo-j said:
It's so stupid to attack someone off there first year or two..

thats like me saying ELVIS is going nowhere just because I may have found his music to be horrid back when he had his debut, just because he is different.

I agree.

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

Around the Network
Nintendo Fan Girl said:
Ps3 said:
Nintendo Fan Girl said:
Taylor swift for she can not sing at all IMO!

Maybe you should give more of her songs a chance, cause the girl can sing IMO. I respect your opinion though.

ok, I do but not my style i just.....Uh....yeah, At least I respect her. She seems like someone who is not egoistical! and shes pretty ill give you that right now, prettier than lady gaga!

Taylor and GaGa are two polar opposites. Both are beautiful in their own way and make fantastic music..

leo-j said:
I guess being yourself, is a burden in our society, you can NOT be yourself, you have to be like everyone else, or be hated by the majority of the male population..

leo-j, lately you've been troubling me a lot. Not in the wrong way, oh no, but because of your posts I'm really starting to see what you mean about her. She's interesting me more and more every time, and her voice is actually really beautiful.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

SHMUPGurus said:
leo-j said:

leo-j, lately you've been troubling me a lot. Not in the wrong way, oh no, but because of your posts I'm really starting to see what you mean about her. She's interesting me more and more every time, and her voice is actually really beautiful.

I agree again. GaGa's voice is incredible.

I can't say I hate either one, I haven't heard any of Taylor Swift's songs and I kinda like Lady Gaga.

http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=95359

Keep it all there