By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - nintendo announces 2010 lineup (until like april)

Yes! Monster ranchers coming to the Us, but where's last window?

Warrior of Light #66

"I'm not illiterate, my parents were married!"

3DS FC: 2878 9589 2016

Around the Network

Wii:
Tatsunoku vs CAPCOM
Fragile

DS
Sands of destruction
Pokemon
Monster Rancher
Ragnorak />
I wish I could add S&P2 to the list :(

Sempuukyaku said:
Avinash_Tyagi said:
^We already know NSMB Wii is big enough to carry the Wii, and SMG 2 won't be out in the spring, besides it won't be anywhere as big a seller as NSMB Wii.

No, Nintendo is holding back until E3, Reggie already stated they are working on more Motion plus games, and that they'll show off the Wii vitaility sensor, plus we'll probably get info on Zelda Wii's release date, we might even hear more on Pikmin.

That's fine that Nintendo is holding off the really big guns until e3 (Mario, Zelda, Metroid). But to not release Sin and Punishment in Q1 is kinda odd.

I am hoping however that this list is not complete and we'll hear more news. I mean really S&P2 should be out no later than April IMO.

April is Q2 calendar

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Mr Khan said:
Avinash_Tyagi said:
^We already know NSMB Wii is big enough to carry the Wii, and SMG 2 won't be out in the spring, besides it won't be anywhere as big a seller as NSMB Wii.

No, Nintendo is holding back until E3, Reggie already stated they are working on more Motion plus games, and that they'll show off the Wii vitaility sensor, plus we'll probably get info on Zelda Wii's release date, we might even hear more on Pikmin.

I think it will be out in the spring. It's done, as far as we know or can extrapolate. There's no reason to hold it over too long.

Also Sin & Punishment. No idea why that isn't on this list

List it until March if its Q1, so Sin could be Q2

Actually every reason to hold off on SMG 2, as E3 is the place to hype up games

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Mostly shovelware on that list, but I can't really afford too many games right now anyway. I'll be buying Red Steel 2, Fragile, Super Monkey Ball, and maybe Endless Ocean 2.

Around the Network
Metallicube said:
Mostly shovelware on that list, but I can't really afford too many games right now anyway. I'll be buying Red Steel 2, Fragile, Super Monkey Ball, and maybe Endless Ocean 2.

WTF is " How to train your dragon"?

Xxain said:
Metallicube said:

WTF is " How to train your dragon"?

Haha that one stood out for me too.. Where the hell do people think of this stuff?

Might be kinda cool actually, who knows. Definetely cooler than raising a virtual dog or baby at least, especially if you can train it to breathe fire and destroy villages or something.

@Avinash: I'm seriously disappointed, considering how slow this year has been, I was expecting at least a few games for the Wi from Nintendoi. DS is where all their support goes, no need to deny that.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

We have NMH2, RS2, EO2 and T vs C and then potentially MH3 and SP2 in the first quarter.

If i were Nintendo there is no way I would feel the need to throw MG2 into that list. Save it for the second quarter, afterall it was Q2 where the Wii stumbled this year and a loaded Q2 is what drove Wii to astronomical sales last year.

im beggin for S&P2.... im tryin sooo hard not to look at youtube S&P2 vids ive successful up till a couple a days ago when I potentially just spoiled 2 of the biggest story elements :( :( .......... luckily Tatsunoku vs CAPCOM is commin in a month