By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - UNCHARTED 2 GOTY 2009 OFFICIAL CELEBRATION THREAD!

..::sniff::.. I always knew it had it in him ..::sob::..

All hail Uncharted 2 !

Around the Network

Ummmm, what is this thread about? I don't recall any game of the year articles anywhere.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

ChrisIsNotSexy said:
What are you doing,twesterm?

Hating on the VGA's because they're worthless?

Don't get me wrong, I love Uncharted 2 and is probably my GotY, it's just the VGA's are probably the worst gaming awards out there.  It's a,what, 2 hour advertisement with the occasional award thrown in.

A was busy last night so I didn't watch this years but last years was just an epic tragedy.  They didn't show the awards so they could show a bunch of people we don't care about, Kim Kardashian introducing Dante's Inferno sayhing It's a book or something with a disgusted face as the thought of reading, and just so much more.

I'm assuming this years was every bit as much of an embarrassment.

twesterm said:
ChrisIsNotSexy said:

Don't get me wrong, I love Uncharted 2 and is probably my GotY, it's just the VGA's are probably the worst gaming awards out there.  It's a,what, 2 hour advertisement with the occasional award thrown in.

A was busy last night so I didn't watch this years but last years was just an epic tragedy.  They didn't show the awards so they could show a bunch of people we don't care about, Kim Kardashian introducing Dante's Inferno sayhing It's a book or something with a disgusted face as the thought of reading, and just so much more.

Or...you were spamming with some..idk what lol

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

Around the Network
twesterm said:
ChrisIsNotSexy said:

You leave my future-misterss-ex-wife alone!

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Yes,it deserved,but why the sales is so poor worldwide?

Gilgamesh said:

Deserves it. No other game compares to Uncharted 2 this year. I still think thr VG Chartz score should be updated to a higher score...

Didn't you say it should be 10/10?

Jumpin said:
Ummmm, what is this thread about? I don't recall any game of the year articles anywhere.

If you could read properly, you would've noticed that it's a celebration for Uncharted 2's first GOTY award.

Here's the link:

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-12218-Video-Game-Examiner~y2009m12d12-Uncharted-2-wins-Game-of-the-Year

twesterm said:
ChrisIsNotSexy said:

So.... what other bigger gaming award show do you know of? Enlighten me, friend.