By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Are we doing a VG Chartz Best of 2009 Awards?

BHR-3 said:
yo gilgamash u do it dont think no1 is doing it atm

make a thread everyday asking the posters on here who should be nominated for each category

once that process is done make thread with a poll with the nominees of each category then u should have the winners

gettin people to do things on here is like pulling teeth look at my thread about the pricing/bundle history thread no1 wants to take over it it makes me

Apparently Seece and Machina was working on it for over a month now, I was wanted to know how far along they are with it or if there still doing it at all anymore.

Around the Network

i asked machina he said there not doing it and from wat he knew no1 else was doing it this was like weeks ago i asked him to give me the nominees they he had so maybe i could do it he said they didnt get that far i pmed zex and told him that no1 was doing it and that he and skeezer should do it again i think he said he was busy

Play Me

BHR-3 said:
i asked machina he said there not doing it and from wat he knew no1 else was doing it this was like weeks ago i asked him to give me the nominees they he had so maybe i could do it he said they didnt get that far i pmed zex and told him that no1 was doing it and that he and skeezer should do it again i think he said he was busy

Actually I said that I was going on holiday, I'm back already...still I dunno if it's too late to do it or not

BHR-3 said:

...oh, well that went well...

It would of been a nice feature to spice up the forums, like I said I would do it but I defintiely don't have the time.

zexen_lowe said:
BHR-3 said:

Actually I said that I was going on holiday, I'm back already...still I dunno if it's too late to do it or not

yes sorry i put words in ur mouth

but going on holiday is kinda like being busy

anyway would u also be interested in continuing this to if u have time http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=98094&page=1#

and who ever decides to do the best of i think we should let the posters decide who should be nominated i think the whole vgc as a community has a better idea on that then just one or 2 people

Play Me

Around the Network
zexen_lowe said:
BHR-3 said:

Nahhhhhh

zexen_lowe said:
BHR-3 said:

Better late than never. Remember, the AIAS Interactive Achievement Awards are only at the end of January.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

I'll see if I can do something, but I don't promise anything. Still, anyone that wants to help is welcome

zexen_lowe said:
I'll see if I can do something, but I don't promise anything. Still, anyone that wants to help is welcome

I wanna help

morenoingrato said:
zexen_lowe said:

I wanna help

i guess u didnt help him and zl decided not to carry all the load

Play Me