By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 1UP reviews Super Mario Galaxy - 9.5

Very nice

Around the Network

Yeahh Wii

Great, seems like they can objectively review Wii games

How is its score on gamerankings till now?

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

IGN usually doesn't release their reviews until Nintendo says they can.

Uwaaa waa waaa waaaah... can the mail speed things up a bit and bring the game to my door like,... RIGHT NOW!!! Can't wait *sob*.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Around the Network

1 UP hate the wii so 9.5 is most likely a ten in everyone else eyes

it not who i am but what i do that defines me. you'll never walk alone you'll never walk alone walk on walk on.

There is no embargo on reviews. They can be released whenever the site pleases.

Matt Casamassina-IGN- said that he would take his time with the review, and that it will be up as early as Monday, though he is in no rush.

So going by the pic recently posted we should adjust this to a 10.2 out of 10? Sounds about right =)

edit: Video Review (PS - Add this to the other page with all the reviews please DonWii) 

To Each Man, Responsibility

Gamepro also gave it a 5/5, though they give a lot of games 5/5 on the Fun Factor scale.

Am I the only one to notice that the article imply re-inventing 3D platforming is not innovation?

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA