By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Billboard names Taylor Swift and Kanye West the female and male artistsof09

You guys could just make your own threads about a band you like if you are getting so sick of it. Also, am I the only one who is oblivious to most of these peope?

PSN ID: KingFate_

Around the Network

Yes, Kanye West is extremely talented (except his ego).
Yes, Taylor Swift is quickly becoming overrated.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Rath said:
Although those lists are kind of interesting. In a bad way, but still interesting.

This being billboard, is it based purely on sales?

Worse... its based on radio airplay too.

damkira said:
Rath said:
Although those lists are kind of interesting. In a bad way, but still interesting.

This being billboard, is it based purely on sales?

Worse... its based on radio airplay too.

Eww, this list needs to be completely ignored then.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Wow, I had hope people listened to better stuff, but I see the top 10 killed some of that hope.

Around the Network

Indeed pastro, this is what most people consider "Good/great". I wish I had been born in the late 60/early 70s.

PSN ID: KingFate_

Based of U.S album sales, and U.S album sales only =D

mM

What garbage!

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Wow music is in a sad state right now. The whole medium just seemed to go way downhill after the death of Kurt Cobain.

What a disappointment.

outlawauron said:
Is it bad that I've only heard of Jason Mraz and Kayne West out of everyone in that top 10?

Is this based on sales as well?

Never heard of Lil Wayne?  Sadly it's hard to find a song that he's NOT featured in.  :-/