By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I don't understand how Shattered Memories can get low scores.

Phendrana said:
gansito said:
Soma said:
gansito said:
lets wait, the price will drop soon :)

Still worth 50 bucks  ;)

not rlly, short game, few to no replay value, not worth 50 in my opinion. In my eyes its a must-buy, but not for that price. I'll buy it once it's $20 or below

Doesn't it have like 5 endings and change depending on how you play? I'd consider that pretty decent replay value. I've heard from a lot of people that playing through multiple times is totally worth it.

And my copy just came in the mail today! Looking forward to starting as soon as I finish this DAMN PROJECT.

It has a lot more replay value than the average survival horror game.  Plus thanks to a nice fast pace it never gets boring on a replay. Even some of my favorite horror games have some pretty boring lulls in them. Not Shattered Memories. If this game isn't worth $50 you are expecting too much.

XBL: WiiVault Wii: PM me  PSN: WiiVault

PC: AMD Athlon II Quadcore 635 (OC to 4.0ghz) , ATI Radeon 5770 1GB (x2)

MacBook Pro C2D 2.8ghz, 9600m GT 512 iMac: C2D 2.0, X2600XT 256

Around the Network

I just beat this game a few minutes ago and I'm happy to say it's my second favorite Silent Hill game. I liked Silent Hill 2 better just because I thought the story was more interesting, however, I felt that Shattered Memories did Silent Hill 1 better than, well, Silent Hill 1. :]