By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Just bought Ghost Squad (Zapper Bundle) and Mario Galaxy

$370 + $289 Hong Kong Dollars = $85 US Dollars

Wont get many sleep time tonight

Around the Network

Bought Mario Galaxy too, but have to wait until it gets here :(

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

I HATE YOU!!!!

lol j/k The wait is killing me. 11 more days, that's like a million years!!!!!! >_>;

I like Bacon said:

I HATE YOU!!!!

lol j/k The wait is killing me. 11 more days, that's like a million years!!!!!! >_>;

No, it is actually much closer to a million seconds

Now I know what it feels like to live in the EU....only I don't have to wait quite that long =P

To Each Man, Responsibility
Around the Network

cant seem to find much hype regarding SMG Launch anywhere, was there a lot of interest, queues etc anyone or is wii sales still going to be quite low for next week?

Those people that think they're perfect give a bad reputation to us who are... 

"With the DS, it's fair to say that Nintendo stepped out of the technical race and went for a feature differentiation with the touch screen, but I fear that it won't have a lasting impact beyond that of a gimmick - so the long-lasting appeal of the platform is at peril as a direct result of that." - Phil Harrison, Sony

there seems to be less interest than anticipated in japan.. but no numbers yet, so its hard to say

strange, thats what I figured as I couldn't find any stories about the launch but I guess December is when sales for this game are gonna show.

Those people that think they're perfect give a bad reputation to us who are... 

"With the DS, it's fair to say that Nintendo stepped out of the technical race and went for a feature differentiation with the touch screen, but I fear that it won't have a lasting impact beyond that of a gimmick - so the long-lasting appeal of the platform is at peril as a direct result of that." - Phil Harrison, Sony

tabsina said:

I like Bacon said:

I HATE YOU!!!!

No, it is actually much closer to a million seconds

Either you're joking, or your sarcasm detector is broken.

I was joking, it actually is surprisingly close to 1mil seconds though lol.. like 950k or something :P