5. 1 Player
6. 2 player with dad
7. 2 Player with brother

Around the Network
nordlead said:
astrosmash said:
nordlead said:
SuperSteveyLes said:
It's a shame they haven't brought Racoon Mario, Frog Mario or Cape Mario back they were awesome power ups. Frog Mario could swim so smoothly it was jaw dropping.

while the cape was cool, it was completly broken. I can't count the number of times I skipped entire stages with the thing. Same goes for the Racoon, but not quite as broken however it would have made getting star coins way too easy.

As for the frog suit, it got replaced by one of the best suits ever. The Penguin suit. It does everything. Shoot Ice, swim, slide on ice/water, walk on ice.

Anyways, I just competed the entire game, and you will probably get to the point of pulling your hair out on a few stages trying to get the star coins. However, it is quite rewarding to have 5 sparkling stars on my save file

I don't think the cape was broken by virtue of being too powerful (it certainly was much less useful than the P-Wing in SMB3); what was broken about the cape was that it was so damm easy to get one.

It's easy to get any power up in any mario game. Just go to the first stage that has it, beat the stage, use the powerup where you need it. It was broken because you could skip entire stages.

Not in the SMB or SMB3 though, but yopur correct about the other games of course Nordlead.

www.tranmererovers.co.uk

Currently playing: Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks and Red Steel.

Wii Friend Codes:

Smash Bros Brawl- 5284 2865 3565

Mario Kart Wii- 0216 0932 4306

Mario Strikers Charged- 034471 707985

Send me a message if you have added me.

J U S T A M A Z I N G !!!
You gotta buy it. Or else...

MY ZELDA COLLECTION

i'd rate 9 on the awesome scale

for reference, i'd rate sex a 5.

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.

MasterZack said:
J U S T A M A Z I N G !!!
You gotta buy it. Or else...

Sure thing

www.tranmererovers.co.uk

Currently playing: Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks and Red Steel.

Wii Friend Codes:

Smash Bros Brawl- 5284 2865 3565

Mario Kart Wii- 0216 0932 4306

Mario Strikers Charged- 034471 707985

Send me a message if you have added me.

Around the Network

Ok. Im glad you do.

MY ZELDA COLLECTION

So, I'm in World 5 playing solo and World 7 playing w/ buddies. (I have a limited amount of avail playtime, so no I don't suck, just haven't played much.)

... and every new stage is SO FREAKIN' AMAZING. It's quite impressive the amount of inginuity put into the overall game. Soo much fun.

I heard it's pretty good, actually!

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046