By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Etrian Odyssey III Announced

Can't wait to play it, i really like this game.I event had series of fanart CGs for it. X3

Around the Network

F O E ! F O E !

oh, i just started EO2 yesterday.... should I even bother now?

Great news! Now I have to go back and finish the bonus 5 floors on the first two games.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

More DS?

Mhm... sure... I like it getting tons of JRPG's... but egh...

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
oh, i just started EO2 yesterday.... should I even bother now?

Are you asking if you should continue playing a great game because the sequel was announced?

That makes no sense.  Do you make it a habit to just throw away games you buy when sequels get announced?  Did you actually even buy it?

richardhutnik said:
F O E ! F O E !

That is awesome.  I shall forever hate that first floor FOE that KO'd my whole party in EO2.

Took this photo 2 weeks ago. Also can't wait for this game. The series has grown on me.

Wow, I picked up the first game cheap last summer and I still haven't played it. Just can't find the time.

So I just can't get excited about this YET. Any word of EO 2 coming overseas?

Etrian Odyssey II hit NA last year; I don't think it's hit Europe yet, but you can always import if you really want it.

Veder Juda is hand crafted from EPIC FAIL, and is a 96% certified Looney; the other 4% is a work in progress.