By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you have a mental disorder? Find out!

Unless you are color blind, you should be able to see all of them except number five.

Yet, today, America's leaders are reenacting every folly that brought these great powers [Russia, Germany, and Japan] to ruin -- from arrogance and hubris, to assertions of global hegemony, to imperial overstretch, to trumpeting new 'crusades,' to handing out war guarantees to regions and countries where Americans have never fought before. We are piling up the kind of commitments that produced the greatest disasters of the twentieth century.
 — Pat Buchanan – A Republic, Not an Empire

Around the Network
Tyrannical said:

Unless you are color blind, you should be able to see all of them except number five.

Damn, now I'm wondering the extent of my color-blindness. I've always had a bit of a problem distinguishing certain shades of blue/grey and green/brown, but only getting 50% on this test is a bit disconcerting...

Guys, this is a joke lol!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
Guys, this is a joke lol!

Keep telling yourself that

Oh noes, I can't see number 5, despite having no problem with colour blindness in the past and homosexuality not being classed as a mental disorder.

I guess I'll just have to call my girlfriend and tell her the relationships off.

Seece, I'm coming round to your house for some man lovin'.

kthnxcyal8r.

Around the Network
highwaystar101 said:
Oh noes, I can't see number 5, despite having no problem with colour blindness in the past and homosexuality not being classed as a mental disorder.

I guess I'll just have to call my girlfriend and tell her the relationships off.

Seece, I'm coming round to your house for some man lovin'.

kthnxcyal8r.

I'll change the sheets!

http://www.maniacworld.com/color_blind_test.htm

I found an online color blind test.

Yet, today, America's leaders are reenacting every folly that brought these great powers [Russia, Germany, and Japan] to ruin -- from arrogance and hubris, to assertions of global hegemony, to imperial overstretch, to trumpeting new 'crusades,' to handing out war guarantees to regions and countries where Americans have never fought before. We are piling up the kind of commitments that produced the greatest disasters of the twentieth century.
 — Pat Buchanan – A Republic, Not an Empire

It's funny because anyone who says they can actually see number 5 is a homophobe.

"Now, a fun game should always be easy to understand - you should be able to take one look at it and know what you have to do straight away. It should be so well constructed that you can tell at a glance what your goal is and, even if you don’t succeed, you’ll blame yourself rather than the game. Moreover, the people standing around watching the game have also got to be able to enjoy it." - Shiggy

A Koopa's Revenge II gameplay video

burgerstein said:
It's funny because anyone who says they can actually see number 5 is a homophobe.

lol, that or they are over compensating

burgerstein said:

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective