By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy XIII Famitsu Review

It's not like Famitsu is the overriding truth. The reasoning behind the 2nd reviewer is borderline wack anyways. It will be a amazing. Besides thats four peoples opinions. They don't matter THAT much.

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:

Did MGS4 get a perfect score from them?

Yup, along with about another half-dozen titles this generation. Four of them this year alone!

noname2200 said:
darthdevidem01 said:

Yup, along with about another half-dozen titles this generation. Four of them this year alone!

So I WAS RIGHT

FF13 would at the most EQUAL MGS4 as my best game ever

not surpass it

SNAKE & LIGHTNING FTW!

noname2200 FTL! (just joking )

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
noname2200 said:
darthdevidem01 said:

So I WAS RIGHT

FF13 would at the most EQUAL MGS4 as my best game ever

not surpass it

SNAKE & LIGHTNING FTW!

noname2200 FTL! (just joking )

Yuri Lowell >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lightning :p

awesome score

Around the Network

Great nice to see it doing well.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Great review score with some great comments from the reviewers about the experience. March can't come fast enough eh Darth.

The first translations had me worried. Having a dandy and irritating script makes me think that it'll be FFX all over again... playing the game because of a fun game mechanic and beautiful visuals... but hating the main character...

However, the second translations make the game sound great! Epic battles with fun micro management.

Linear story or no, I'll end up getting this game just because there won't be anything else like it, and because it's pretty.

I"m jumping ftom my nearest bridge right now....LOL.
It's good to see that mostly anyone is overreacting,it's not that Bayonetta or Nintendogs are better than FF XIII or something,the game would be wonderful without a doubt,even Famitsu say it.
Chill out.

Everybody had no doubts that story could be linear : unfortunately we will have disc change in some other platform. But, when everything is said and done, this game will be ultra marvelous. We will have to wait Final Fantasy XV for a real next gen experience.