By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What was YOUR most memorable game last gen and has any game...

Last gen it was FF X,
this gen it is GTA:IV

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network

mine would be baten kaitos origins, so far nothing this gen (at all on any system) has surpassed it.

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

Resident Evil 4 & Dragon Quest VIII.

my fav game last gen was kingdom hearts 1, and my most memorable is fire emblem: path of radiance

Around the Network

Halo CE, before that game all console fps control schemes were just plain awful. to be able to turn around and shoot an enemy was a revolution for console gaming.

Last gen: Either of the Kingdom Hearts game's, SSBM, Paper Mario TTYD, Super Mario Sunshine

This gen: Batman: Arkham Asylum > all

I like Batman as much as anything last gen though, I REALLY like all the game's I listed for last gen.

Devil may cry 3

basically defining what an action should be, none of the crap thats out this gen.

but bayonetta not matter how stupif it is has a chance.

Metroid Prime... and probably God Hand.

I didn't play RE4 until it was released on the Wii. Definitely one of the top 10 all-time games.

last gen there are to much games which I love. RE4 SH2-3 FF10 FF12. This gen I still wait for a real SH and RE and FF but there are new franchises which I like. Bioshock for example.