By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What was YOUR most memorable game last gen and has any game...

Last Gen: Shadow of the Colossus, GTA San Andreas, X-Men Legends Series, God of War Series, Kingdom hearts 1 & 2 and Spider-Man 2 (Spent hours just swinging around).

This Gen: Flower, Uncharted 2 and COD4 (First FPS I actually liked playing). So far, last gen was more memorable IMO.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Around the Network

Last gen:

KoToR 1/2 (Together they create the greatest gaming experience ever)
FFX

This gen:

Mass Effect
Oblivion

i gtg but il ba back to this later
nice thread idea

My favorite game last gen was GTA: San Andreas.

So far this gen is Gears of War 1&2.

easy. Halo: Combat Evolved. Before Halo, I still played the hell outta Diablo 2, Starcraft, and some random Dreamcast Games. I bought an Xbox on a whim, it came with Halo, and I've been playing console games ever since. I would say the best game for me this generation has been Mass Effect... it embodies everything I think of when I want to game.

Around the Network

Eternal Darkness, and nothing has come on par with it this gen yet, but its a very unique game and hard to find something comparable. RE4 on the Wii is one of my top favs this gen so far, plays MUCH better than the GC/PS2 versions did.

My favorite game last generation was Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty. No other game last gen. shook me as much as it did. It was followed closely by Final Fantasy XII, and GTAIII (SA was better but we're talking WOW factor right?)

This gen, several games have been able to give me that same Sons of Liberty feeling:

1. MGS4: Guns of The Patriots
2. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
3. Gears of War

Morrowind..
That game stole so many hours of my life and I was really addicted to it. The possibilites and the freedom of doing almost everything you wanted to do was and still is impressing me. There was no chance for me that the follower 'Oblivion' could be even better and so it ended as a disappointment anyway.

Take a look at my photos on flickr

last gen RE 4 and PoP: SoT

This gen, when i buy an HD tv i'll make a decision

GTA san andreas this gen resistance 1