By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What was YOUR most memorable game last gen and has any game...

my most memorable game from last gen would have to be melee, and naturally brawl has surpassed it.

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

Around the Network

Best game last gen for me was Metroid Prime. That game was so good I just wanted to cry.

When I read the title only one game popped into my mind and that is Resident Evil 4. Game was immersive and amazing.

Only one game has topped it this generation so far and that was Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. Hands down the best game I've ever played.

MGS2 was one of my favorite games ever, does MGS4 beat it? The first time I played it, yes, but I didn't enjoy replaying MGS4 nearly as much as I enjoyed replaying MGS2. So it's essentially a tie for those games.

For the most part, everything's been on par with last generation. Uncharted is this generations Resident Evil 4, for example.

Currently playing: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, NBA2k11, Metal Gear Solid, Picross 3d

Wind Waker probably its the only game I ever pre ordered. Just love every aspect of that game the characters all had life and so much charm.

Currently Playing: - Pokemon Sun - 3DS

3DS Friend Code: - 4339-3849-0940

Around the Network

My favorite new game from last gen was Fire Emblem but Radiant Dawn came close.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Mmm.....Windwaker, REmake or MGS3

This gen?

Ugh. No =/

Skies of Arcadia and nowhere close to it..unless it get's a sequel..

Former something....

I'd have to say mgs3 the story was excellent sad ending though, SOTC just for all the huge enemies/bosses, and god of war 1 and 2 just becuase i found them fun, o and prince of persia two thrones was pretty good like the speed kills in it pretty cool.

defenitely final fantasy 12 ..it was agreat experience..very joyable gameplay..