By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rumour: FFXIII = 10, 9, 10, 10 (39/40) from Famitsu

FFVI> All

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Around the Network

And what did FFVII get? ;?

Anyway, its *obviously* a flop - sales will die now, anything that doesn't get a perfect 40/40 from Famitsu... not even worth looking at.

Its even on par with MW2 - and look how that sold in Japan!

</lol>

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Yeah. Bayonetta stole Final Fantasy XIII show.

Kamal said:
FFVI> All

Come on people, don't jump into precipitated judgments ;) Since when rumours are true facts now?

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
Kamal said:
FFVI> All

And you like One piece

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

If this is true then i am in shock. I would have never thought that a hack n slash game would get a perfect score days before a main FF game and for the FF game not to get a perfect score also.

Quick Squarenix offer them money

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Poor darth, please resist the tentation of suicide

lestatdark said:

It's a great score and no score in the world is going to dissuade those who already are bent on getting the game or that are FF fans, but as it is, it's just a rumour still ;)

I just found it funny that in a previous rumour that put the score over 40, or over the rating scale, just as some magazines did for SMG and Uncharted2, everyone was quick to dismiss it, but now, a rumour put's the score under 40, and everyone considers it to be true. Double standarts are so funny :P

Sorry, but how exactly is that a double standard?

shams said:

And what did FFVII get? ;?

Anyway, its *obviously* a flop - sales will die now, anything that doesn't get a perfect 40/40 from Famitsu... not even worth looking at.

Its even on par with MW2 - and look how that sold in Japan!

FFVII got a 38. But that was before they gave out perfect scores 3-4 times a year.