By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rumour: FFXIII = 10, 9, 10, 10 (39/40) from Famitsu

Kamal said:
I LOVE ONE PIECE, IT'S LIKE THE SEVEN WONDERS OF THE WORLD FOR ME!

The One piece thread died out pretty quick though "."

That's because I don't check off-topic ;) If I'd been there, it would be alive. People probably don't know this here since I keep my posts about gaming, but I am a massive manga fan, and I've taught myself japanese by reading manga.

Among all the series I have read and love, One Piece is ranked #2. So yeah, it's a big deal to me too.

... But that might be enough off-topic talk for now.

Around the Network

What was the topic meant to be about original?

Anyway, I really need to get round learning Japanese again. Started with basic Hiragana then stop soon after, but verbally am above beginner level.

The only manga I see that is superior to One piece is Berserk (ICHI-BAN!!!!!!!!!!!!)

They should really continue the anime....

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Kamal said:
r505Matt said:
Kamal said:
ethomaz said:
Kamal said:
FFVI> All

And you like One piece

FFVI > All, Agreed

And One Piece is great (I read the manga), it's been absolutely incredible for the last 70 or so chapters. Before that it was only mostly incredible (still very very good, but nothing like lately).

39/40 is a great score, why freak out? Scores mean nothing anyways, all that matters is how you yourself feel about it.

Why aren't we siblings.

Haha indeed! Man, I need a One Piece fix now, maybe it's time to re-read the whole thing, again.

@Majin-Tenshinhan, what's your #1? I'm a fairly massive manga fan myself.

No one has lived if they haven't been reading Berserk.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

It's a great score if true, but until I see a scan then this is just as true as the "13/13/13/13" rumour.

Around the Network

Prepare for meltdowns if true

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIII (PS3), White Knight Chronicles (PS3), PES 2010 (PS3), Killzone 2 (PS3)

Games to Finish: Silent hill Homecoming (PS3), Valkyria Chronicles (PS3), Oblivion (PS3)

A 39, eh? Sounds like what I predicted in the other thread. However, it's still an accomplishment, especially considering that fewer 39s have been given out this gen than 40s.

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

r505Matt said:
Kamal said:
r505Matt said:
Kamal said:
ethomaz said:
Kamal said:
FFVI> All

And you like One piece

FFVI > All, Agreed

And One Piece is great (I read the manga), it's been absolutely incredible for the last 70 or so chapters. Before that it was only mostly incredible (still very very good, but nothing like lately).

39/40 is a great score, why freak out? Scores mean nothing anyways, all that matters is how you yourself feel about it.

Why aren't we siblings.

Haha indeed! Man, I need a One Piece fix now, maybe it's time to re-read the whole thing, again.

@Majin-Tenshinhan, what's your #1? I'm a fairly massive manga fan myself.

It's all about Dragonball, baby.

Great score!

This will be awesome just for the lulz on gaf

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia