By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Yahoo!: Don't buy a PS3 for Christmas because of dead battery.

lol maybe they dont no they can recharge it

Around the Network

I've heard alot of ridiculous reasons to not get a ps3, but this one just topped the list...

Well, at least until Jim Sterlings writes his next article!!!

I usually just charge mine when this happens. Never bought a new controller over it...

This is like saying you should chop off your penis because one day you might get ED.

that is pretty dumb.

my top 5 right now. 1. uncharted 2 2. assassin's creed 2 3. god of war 3 4. final fantasy xiii 5. blue dragon: awakened shadow.

Around the Network
Signalstar said

It doesn't even mention its recharchagble. I have never heard of this problem and wondering if any of you have?

Wait... it is? I've been buying a new DualShock every time my battery gets low.

tombi123 said:
Imagine if that article stopped someone buying a PS3... lol

lol its likely that it will

mM

Wow, they make it sound like Sony welded in a couple of AA batteries in the controller.

only on yahoo.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

My only problem with my PS3 was the SIXAXIS controller, after 1 month the left stick started to have problem with the movements and after 2 months it was virtually useless. I tried to use the guarantee but for some weird draconian law (or something) they didn't change my controller.

The solution, bought a Dualshock 3 and what a great difference it's better build, much more solid and reliable. I trow the SIXAXIS to the garbage. (where it belongs I guess)